Photojournalism is a form of journalism that employs images in order to tell a new story. You need a wide – angle to zoom lens with a constant f/2.8 wide aperture. Get two DSLR bodies. Buy a good omnidirectional microphone (if you are going to shoot videos). Bring a TTL strobe. Use a flash modifier. Do not forget those extra fully charged batteries. Ditto for memory cards. Get a good bag with room to grow.
- Photojournalists: Photographers earned a median annual salary of $34,070.
- Portrait Photography: the average annual pay for a Portrait Photography in the United States is $36,290 a year
- Sports photography: Sports with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay of $37,189 based on 16 salaries.
- Advertising Photography: 50th Percentile Advertising Photographer Salary $52,109.
- Editorial Photography: The national average salary for an Editorial Photographer is $30,367 in United States.
- Scientific Photography: A scientific photographer’s median annual salary is around $45,000.
- News Photographer: A News Photographer in your area makes on average $49,300 per year, or $1,141 2% more than the national average annual salary of $48,159.
- Fashion Photography: Fashion with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay of $40,970 based on 21 salaries.
- Travel Photographer: the average annual pay for a Traveling Photographer in the United States is $45,581 a year.
- landscape Photography: The salaries of Landscape Photographers in the US range from $10,714 to $288,163, with a median salary of $51,929.
The field I see myself working on someday would be travel photography because I feel like that type of job would be awesome to do. I do not really want to do travel photography for a living I would do it part time. The way I would incorporate photography into my potential career choice would be after work I would go outside and relax and start to take pictures or in the weekends that I don’t work I can go to nice places and take pictures. I don’t really have a future career choice right now but I been thing about it and I would love to be a counselor and help people work out their everyday struggles I always love to give people advice and see them happy.